|Population at 01/01/2017||8.742 mln.|
|Inflation within 2016||6.1%|
|CPI within 2016||106.1%|
|GDP within 2016||54.5 bln. somoni|
|1 US Dollar||.|
|10 Russian roubles||Array|
TojikInfo is a country adaptation of DevInfo database software.
DevInfo is a programme of support to UN member states that focuses on promoting the use of national statistics in evidence-based policy and planning dialogues at the global, regional, national and sub- national levels.
It is a database system that:
• Provides a method to organise, store and display data in a uniform format;
• Supports standard indicators, such as those used for monitoring the MDGs at the international level, yet it can also be customized to fit the requirements of local indicator and monitoring frame-works at the regional or country levels;
• Facilitates national data sharing across government departments, UN agencies, education institutions, media and society;
• Has user-friendly features that can be used to create tables, graphs, maps and other visual outputs for inclusion in reports, presentations and other advocacy or planning materials.
TojikInfo database system functions:
• All data compiled in one system
• Multiple data sources
• Easy retrieval of data
• Analysis of trends over time
• Visualization tools (table, graph and map)
TojikInfo as a monitoring tool for:
• Child rights monitoring
• Monitoring national human development and a number of the Millennium Development Goals indicators
You will find TojikInfo an indispensable tool for your analysis, research and advocacy.
You can access the TojikInfo on-line database by visiting the following site: